|MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2006 Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Detailed Notification
ADMISSIONS TO FIRST YEAR OF FULL TIME POST GRADUATE COURSES IN MANAGEMENT VIZ.MBA/MMS/ PGDBM/PGDBA FOR THE YEAR 2006-2007.
Applications are invited for MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2006 for admission to First Year of twoyear Full Time Post Graduate Degree Courses in MBA/MMS and Prost Graduate Diploma courses in PGDBM/PGDBA in the Government, University Managed, University Departments and Unaided Institutes in the Maharashtra State.
Eligibility Criteria for appearing to MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2006 :
Candidate should have passed with minimum of 45% marks in aggregate ( 40% marks in aggregate in case of candidates of backward class categories belonging to Maharashtra State only) in any
Bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities.
Appeared for the final year examination of any Bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities.
Refer Information Brochure for detailed Eligibility criteria for securing admission to MBA/ MMS/ PGDBM/ PGDBA course for Maharashtra, OMS, Minority, Management seats and for NRI/ Foreign National / Foreign Students / PIO / Children of Indian Workers in the Gulf Countries.
The Director of Technical Education, Maharashtra State, Mumbai continues the system of online receipt of application form for MBA/MMS/PGDBM/PGDBA for the year 2006-07 through authorized Application form Receipt Centers (ARCs) mentioned in information brochure.
• Information brochure for the aspiring candidates will be available at the selected post offices mentioned below from 30/01/2006 to 10/02/2006 (excluding Public Holidays) between 11.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. against the payment of the application form processing fees.
• It is mandatory to procure the information brochure and go through it carefully. The CET that will be conducted in pursuance of this advertisement is subject to the rules and regulations set out in this information brochure. The further admission process, especially in respect of Private Unaided Institutes will be in terms of the clarification read with aforesaid rules and regulations.
• Submission of the application form in response to this advertisement will amount to accepting the afore said rules & regulations unequivocally by the applicant and upon such submission it will be resumed that the applicant agrees and accepts these rules & regulations as legal, valid and correct. It will not be open for any applicant, once having submitted the application form to question the legality, validity and correctness of these rules & regulations.
• Application form processing fees (including fees for GD,PI) as stated below is to be paid at the selected post offices, in cash only. No other mode of payment shall be permitted.
|For Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates and NRI/ Foreign National / Foreign Students / PIO / Children of Indian Workers in the Gulf Countries Candidates
|For Candidates of Backward Class Categories belonging to Maharashtra State only
• J & K migrant candidates who wish to apply against J & K migrant quota and also against OMS quota are required to pay total fee of Rs. 2300/- (Two separate receipts of Rs.1150/- each).
• This fee is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.
Submission of application form :
The candidate should read the information brochure and fill up the “Specimen Application Form” as mentioned in Annexure–X of the Information Brochure.
Aspiring candidates will be able to submit and confirm the submission of the Online Application form at any of the ARCs as mentioned in Annexure–V of the information brochure. The candidates can also fill the “Online Application Form for Admission to MBA/MMS” through the web site www.dte.org.in/mba through any computer connected to Internet, either from home or cyber cafe and take the printout of the Online submitted Application form and required to do the confirmation of submission at any of the ARCs.
Online receipt of application form will remain open at all the ARCs on all days of the schedule.
It is Mandatory to confirm the submission of On-line Application form at any of the ARCs and such applications only will be considered valid for further processing.
In order to procure the Receipt-cum-acknowledgement letter and call letter for the CET, GD and PI, it is mandatory for all the candidates to do the confirmation of submission of Application form at ARC.
Candidates are required to produce the receipt of the payment of fees (ARC copy), attested true
copies of the required supporting documents and two passport size photographs at the time of confirmation at ARC. In any case supporting documents will not be accepted after the last date of confirmation of submission of application form.
Schedule for MAH-MBA/MMS CET-2006
||Sale of Information Brochure at Select Post Offices
• Online submission of Application Form at ARC or from anywhere else through the web site www.dte.org.in/mba for Maharashtra State /OMS
/J&K/NRI/PIO/ Foreign National / Foreign Students / Children of Indian Workers in the Gulf Countries candidates
• Document verification and confirmation of submission of Application form at ARC for Maharashtra State /OMS /J&K /NRI/PIO/ Foreign National / Foreign Students / Children of Indian Workers in the Gulf Countries candidates
Note: Candidates who have appeared/ appearing for CAT/ JMET/ MAT/ ATMA/XAT and aspiring to claim against OMS quota are required to submit online application form for the receipt of GD and PI call letter.
• Receipt of Call Letter for CET 2006-07 from ARC
(11.00 AM to 5.00 PM)
(11.00 AM to 5.00 PM)
|| Date and timing of MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2006
||26-02-06 (2.00 PM)
Note : Complete schedule of admission process is available on the backside of cover page of the
information brochure and also on website www.dte.org.in/mba
LATE SUBMISSION & CONFIRMATION of ONLINE APPLICATION FORM-
The candidates failing to submit & confirm the online Application form on or before 10th February
2006 will be able to submit & confirm the Application form at following office by paying
Additional Late Fees of Rs. 1000/- in cash on or before 14th February, 2006 up to 5PM, at the
Office of the Directorate of Technical Education, (Desk 2A),
3, Mahapalika Marg , Opp. Metro Cinema,
Welcome to iwin, one stop
destination for all your education related searches. In iwin you can
Details about Entrance Exams for Management (MBA),
MCA, Engineering (BE), Medical(MBBS),Law, Hotel Management, B.Ed etc..
Information about IT Campus Recruitment Tests by companies like Infosys,
Wipro,TCS, CTS, Satyam and also other companies Placement Exam Papers, Aptitude
Basic information to study abroad in the countries
like USA, UK, Australia, Germany, Singapore, etc.. iwin helps with
information about GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS,SAT ..
Details about coaching centres in cities like Delhi, Calcutta,
Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad and more..